Some Sentiments About Sandy's Work
• I wanted to drop you a note for a special thank you for the great work you did for Stacy!! She was feeling a little apprehensive about turning 40 this year. Creating a special painting for her has been the highlight of the year for both of us. I can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and efforts with this one of a kind gift. Your talent is truly wonderful and we are thrilled to have your art work in our home. Thanks again!!
• I am looking forward to receiving e-course materials! Thank you for helping to bring out the creativity in me!
• Your painting came today and it is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much, I love it! Can't wait to show it to everyone! I thought it was beautiful when you posted it, but I cannot believe the difference it makes seeing it in person, it's so amazing! It is a true treasure. Again, thank you very much.
• I just spent some time perusing your amazing site...one stop shopping for inspiration on many levels. Thank you my friend, for bringing 'light' to so many as you have embraced and emblazoned your gifts and talents...you're a role model for us all! I was entirely enthralled with your prolific collection of beautiful art ranging from gentle to powerful...it permeated me to my very core.
• The first time I saw your art work at a show, I couldn't pull myself away. My friends went on their merry way, but I stayed and was entranced. I'm an artist myself and recognize quality work. Yours has an inspirational flair that I don't possess.
• Please do not stop sending your e-mails. The are inspiring and the pictures are wonderful. I enjoy them tremendously and sometimes they are just what I need to get me feeling better or to get my thinking back on the right track. May Spirit continue to inspire you.
• We are out here and do appreciate all your positive output and creativity; I know that I do, a lot. I often pass along your quotes and paintings to other people.
• We love you and your considerable efforts to bring the love of art and a spiritual side of life to us via your talents and the internet.
• You and Jim really got me this Christmas. I was so overjoyed with my two beautiful paintings. I could not stop laughing because I remember how you said they were for one of your collectors and how sad I was at the time. You said if the paintings were meant for our home then I would receive them. Well, I can't tell you how happy I am. What a great surprise this was!
• Just to let you know that your painting looks absolutely beautiful hanging on our wall with the other boat pictures. It is the center of attraction, right in the middle. We are very pleased with it. Thanks again for all the wonderful artwork.
•Yours are the best painting of bats I have seen, as you portray the bat as the beautiful, sweet and gentle creatures that they really are. Of course most people wouldn't know this unless they have seen our bats at one of our presentations, or at one of the other bat conservation groups presentations. We of course get toknow them intimately when rehabbing injured or orphaned bats and most of them have very sweet personalities. Unfortunately this makes it much harder and sadder for us when they don't survive their injuries.I now have your bat prints at home and on the wall in my office at work. I get comments all the time about how adorable the bats look in your paintings.
• I enjoy looking at art work online.Your site and your style are at the top of my list.
• Your art was not opened until Chrismas Day and they were clearly the most powerful gifts under our tree. Again- thanks for sharing your awesome talent.
• Gosh, I don't know what to say. I love them both! You amaze me. I had no clue what your thoughts were on these commissioned paintings and you blew me away once again. Thank you very much!
• I want to THANK YOU, for coming into my life. Your talents in painting, writing, and research are truly amazing. I have enjoyed seeing all your paintings in person and those you have had on the web through the years.
• I often enjoy my pre-dinner wine just staring at your wonderful paintings.
• Someone at the Fall Festival was talking about an artist who lets you pay for your painting on time and I instantly knew she was talking about you. Here is my payment and I still love this piece! I showed all my students (children and adults) and they all loved it. They kept looking at it closely to see how you can make that beautiful tree with just a few strokes." ~ Janice Mason
"What a pleasure to find your site and savor the detail involved with your beautiful work on the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra Event! Your personality along with your talent shows through the website. Good luck to you in your painting ventures.
• You have a very appealing, warm, friendly and energetic style!
• Sorry to have missed you that day in Cape May, but not sorry to own an original "Rockopelli" painting of yours. It's beautiful. My artist boyfriend loved it also. We'll be looking forward to seeing more pieces of yours in the future. Thanks again.
• I've been enjoying your paintings so much -- especially this time of year -- since they are mostly beautiful flowers and I sence I can feel the summer breeze around them! Thank you, thank you!
• Thanks for sending the invite to join your email list. I went to your website and delighted in looking over the work that has kept your mind occupied and joyous over time. I really enjoy your work and the quotes/thoughts you share with us, your readers. I thank you for reaching out as an artist to me. I believe in what you do. I believe in your spirit, and I believe looking at the Spirits through your eyes is a gift I am blessed to experience. I am so glad you have followed your dreams and your spirit and have chosen to share them with the world, one painting at a time.
• I swear you are the most motivated artist on the planet!! I admire your spirit.
• I have been spending a lot of time in my living room and have the picture you painted hanging across from me on the wall. It is a thing of beauty! The picture brings me such joy and peace. I am grateful for your purchasing program which makes it possible for me to own this!
•"Thanks Sandy, your artwork brightens each day for us!
• Well I finally had the chance to check out your web-site and you are totally amazing!! What an artist you are. Your work is fantastic.
• Of course, the painting is hung! It looks great. John really loves it, as I do. I just love looking at the paintings. I can't tell you what they mean to me. I can say that sometimes it is hard for me to believe my bird magic and those pics are a true confirmation of my connections and what I do.
• I want to tell you how very pleased and honored I am that you are going to exhibit your paintings with the Perfect Mix Art Group at Smithville, in July. There is no doubt in my heart and mind that your work is important, most importantly however, your presence will make a difference at the exhibition.
• You stopped me in my tracks at the Iris Festival today! Lovely, moving work!
• I just wanted to let you know that I went to your web site today and everyone here at work was gathered around, enjoying your paintings. I hadn't been on your site in a very long time and didn't realize you had so many wonderful paintings displayed there. It was fun looking at them. I felt very proud that you are my sister. Everyone kept saying; "She really painted that!? Thanks so much! Love you sis!
• I just can't express to you how each of your paintings beautifies our home. Not to mention, the happiness we feel when we look at them and think of the story behind the paintings and the artist. I look forward, over the years, to adding to my collection. Who needs Yoga when you can look at any of your paintings and feel completely at PEACE! Thank you Sandy.
• I really like your paintings because they don't look like photographs. If I wanted a photo, I'd take a snapshot with my camera!.
• I just wanted to let you know that I took the watercolor out of the packaging last night. In short, it is a beautiful piece of work, and I am truly happy with it. I also want to thank you for the nice card that you included with the watercolor - very classy. Thanks again Sandy, and I hope to buy again from you in the near future.
• I really love your spiritart! It`s so seldom to see true spiritart, made from feelings and energy, and not from technique and knowledge of symbols and color / light! And so great to see that you are so close to nature and earth in them! I love it! Really beautiful! Keep up the good work, I`ll bookmark you!
• While walking down the path that is cyberspace, I happened upon your website. I enjoyed my visit. You have many gifts and it was a sincere privilege to view your pages. May the Sun enlighten , the Moon enrich and the Earth embrace and protect you always.
•Just a note to say, I really admire your 'primitive painting in Bob's newsletter. I LOVE your tribal Kokopelli characters and how they're busy making music and rain.
• Thank you so much for allowing me to participate in your lease/purchase program. I truly adore "Dreamweaver" and constantly get compliments about it when guests enter my living room. It hangs as the main centerpiece, adorned with swags of lavender and heather. Your talent for capturing the true spirit of our equine friends is simply inspiring!
• I was just showing my wife your web site. I am always impressed with the quality of your work. It is beautiful and very powerful. I can see why you sell so well.
• Your paintings never cease to amaze me. They can be so different and all are so lovely and inspiring.
• I saw your letter in Genn's newsletter and searched to see if you have a website. I enjoyed the tour. Your art is diverse and fresh. And your website is well designed and easy to navigate. I especially enjoyed the quotes. Didn't want to leave!
• I purchased your Mesa Verde Watercolor Saturday at the Wood St. Fair. I just wanted to let you know how much I luv it! I even took a picture of my son, Jake, in front of it. See how great it looks!
• I was browsing the net the other day and saw some really great new stuff on your web site! Loved more than one thing. We may have to add to our collection this Christmas!
• I can see how dedicated you are to your art, it really shows. It has a very strong presence.
• I just love everything that I have hung and I love what it's done for the whole look and feel of our home.
• Thanks for designing our recent floral acquisitions to our specifications with an Asian flavor. It looks fabulous above the piano and really sets off the decor of the room. We love them!!!!!! They're SANDY SANDY'S #10, 11 & 12.
• Checked out your www; great stuff! How do you keep creating at that pace? I thought I could get the work out, but compared to what you do, I feel like I'm in reverse. Congratulations on all your sales. Beautiful work and sincere effort. I can only say it's well deserved. Keep on slugging!
• On a net search I found your terrific site. I love your loose style and your colourful Watercolours. If your workshops were held in Brisbane Australia I would be first in line to attend. I am a retiree who paints in oil however I am anxious to return to watercolour! Please let me know if you have produced a instruction book. Thank you for your time. Best wishes from Sunny Noosa on the Sunshine coast of Australia.
"We stopped by the Markeim on Saturday to have a look-see before your show ended. It looked great! You really had a lot there - quantity-wise and diversity of style. Very cool. We're used to seeing your work in a tent. It's pretty expansive when you lay it all out. :-)
• Hi sandy, just wanted to tell you again that the show looked wonderful. the paintings were laid out very well, they "flowed" nicely. I like the sailboat paintings also, I haven't seen any of that subject matter by you before. I can see that you are really enjoying that yupo paper too!
• I wanted to follow up with you again to express my appreciation for your contribution to the re-launch of my project website. The feedback about the new site design and logo has been nothing short of positive! I just can't express enough how much I appreciate your work, your energy, and your graciousness. Letting me use 'White Buffalo Woman' on the site and adding the moon gave the image just the right energy for an empowering logo for our project and website. I truly believe you are a powerful role-model and I'd like to share your story with others via. our newsletter.
• Enjoyed visiting your gallery, and other links on your website. (I visited about 95% of them.) Thought about which paintings I enjoy the most, but can't really make a choice. I do like your compositions. All in all, I really enjoyed the gallery finger-walk and how your web-site flows. Your writing tone makes me, the reader, feel like you're talking to me directly - good work. You and It, (the website) just keep getting beter, and better, and better.
• Sandy's pictures are ~ simply put ~ GORGEOUS!! I've bought a few, and there's no way to decide which picture is prettier than another. Thanks Sandy for creating your site so that I was lucky enough to find you. My friends are drooling...
• Getting the opportunity to see your art on the web is truly a treat for all. I hope to catch one of your exhibits and definitely this fall at the mill. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent.
• Your art works display a variety of subject matter in an expressive style, all done in a top-notch technique.
• Your web page is fabulous. You just keep turning corners and finding new ways to express yourself. You are a free spirit when it comes to art--you NEED to go all over the place. How boring to settle on one thing and one way to do it the same way forever. That's for people with no imagination!
See a small sampling of the collectors of Sandy's original art.